Highlights!
~~ New!! Mini Albums are now available at Y-Shong Handmade Craft.
Click here to get a Unique Mini Album today!
~~ New!! You can now view our gallery. Click View our Gallery!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Return Policy

My items are damaged in transit? Can I replace them?
We make every effort to ship the items in the safest possible way. All cards are packed in resealable plastic bag and posted in padded envelopes, while mini albums are packed in plastic then shipped in boxes with foam as padding. If items are damaged we would need you to provide proof of damage and return the items in the original packaging within 7 days of the return confirmation with us. All cost of returning will be bared by you.

I made mistake in my shipping address. Can I get a refund?
If you have provided us with the wrong order or with the wrong address, we will not be responsible for losses as a result of this, so please make sure you have thoroughly checked your address and orders before emailing us.